Red Velvet Cake Mix Brownies
Using a cake mix makes these brownies so quick & easy to make, but they look & taste so impressive. This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 1 red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all ingredients except chips with a sturdy spoon or hand mixer. Don't use a whisk, the batter will be very thick. Stir in chips.
- Spread into an 8x8 or 9x9 greased cake pan
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 17-22 minutes until the edges start to pull away, & they still look a little undone in the middle. Don't overbake.
- Cool & serve as is, or top with your favorite cream cheese icing.
This recipe is easy to double if you want a 9x13 pan. They key is to NOT overbake them so they are chewy & moist. They are best eaten within a day or 2 of making them, so if by some chance you don't eat them all right away, they freeze well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!