Protein Power Bites
Protein power bites will give you a healthy energy boost when you need it, plus they taste great!
- 1 cup oatmeal, regular or quick
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or syrup (maple, monk fruit, any type)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins, craisins, or chopped dates
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Granulated sweetener or substitute for rolling
- Mix all ingredients together. If too sticky to handle, add more oatmeal or protein powder. If too dry to form into balls, add more sryup.
- Shape into balls, whatever size you wish. Roll in granulated sweetener. Store in refrigerator for up to several days.
This recipe contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. This is a very flexible recipe. I usually have some changes each time I make them, depending on what I have on hand or what we are craving! They always turn out very tasty. We no longer buy expensive protein bars with the long list of ingredients that are hard to read. Why buy those when these are so easy to make, & taste so much better! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!