Easter/springtime treat that looks and tastes great with the added bonus of being so simple! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- mini egg candy
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin
- Melt marshmallows & butter in microwave & stir until well blended
- Stir in noodles & mix well
- Divide equally into 12 muffin cups
- Using greased hands, shape into nest form & add eggs (M&Ms, malted milk, Cadbury)
These will be a hit wherever you bring them & kids especially love them. And, they're easy enough for kids to make. As if I need another reason to get more Easter candy...ok! Enjoy. -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!