Mini Kabobs Appetizer
Quick & easy appetizer using whatever ingredients you have on hand. They also make a great snack or even a meal for smaller appetites. This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- Ham, sausage, salami, cut or folded into bite-sized pieces
- Harder cheese, cut into cubes, gouda works great
- Cocktail tomatoes, olives, pickles, stuffed tortellini
- Olive oil or balsamic vinegar
- Put one of each of your ingredients on a small skewer or sprig of rosemary
- Optional spritz with olive oil or balsamic vinegar
Not only do these taste great, but they look so nice, like you spent way more time on them than you actually did. This is my go-to whenver I need a quick appetizer & I usually have enough of the ingredients on hand. What are your favorites? Let me know! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!