Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
4 simple ingredients is all you need for these easy, healthy & delicious pancakes.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup Oat flour (blend 1 cup oatmeal in blender, food processor or coffee grinder)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients until well blended. Hand mixer works well, or even a blender on low speed.
- Spoon batter onto greased skillet or griddle forming circles in your desired size. Smaller sizes are easier to work with.
- Allow pancakes to cook on one side, then flip & cook other side until done.
- Serve with toppings of your choice such as syrup, whipped cream, nuts, coconut, fruit, dark chocolate chips, raisins. For extra protein, you can add protein powder to the batter.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. This is a great way to use up ripe bananas! And those bananas give these pancakes just the right amount of sweetness. Just be careful with the toppings, as you can turn a healthy pancake into a decadent pancake quite easily! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!