Easy French Toast
This is a great, basic French Toast recipe. You can use any kind of bread, but my favorite is sourdough or brioche. Get creative with your toppings & make it extra special! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown or white sugar/sugar substitute (optional)
- sliced bread
- Preheat large frying pan or griddle
- Whisk together all ingredients
- Dip bread slices into mixture & place on lightly greased griddle or pan
- Cook for 3-4 for minutes or until golden brown, flip & repeat for the other side
- Serve with syrup, fruit, nuts, whatever you love. Check out our Blueberry Gooberry or our Maple Cream Drizzle!
How do you "do" your French Toast? There are endless ways to enjoy this breakfast classic. This is a smaller recipe, but can easily be doubled if needed. Enjoy! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!