Cake Batter Dip
This quick & easy dip takes just a few minutes to make! You can easily customize it to a holiday or to your taste with different add-ins. Warning: highly addictive! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 1-1/2 cups white or confetti cake mix ( approx. half a box)
- 1 cup yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1/3 cup M&M's, nuts, sprinkles or omit if using confetti mix
- While I have never had any issues, if you are concerned about eating uncooked cake mix, heat the dry mix in your oven or microwave to 165°, cool & then proceed with recipe
- Combine cake mix, yogurt & whipped cream with a hand mixer until well blended
- Stir in M&M's or whatever mix-ins you're using
- Serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers or animal crackers
This recipe is easy to double & then use a whole cake mix. If you use M&M's, the color will bleed into the dip, which I think looks kind of nice! I won't even admit how quickly this disappeared the first time I made it! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!