Ice cream sundaes are better in brownie bowls! Using a brownie mix makes them so easy, too! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 1 brownie mix
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions
- Pour batter into muffin pan & bake according to directions
- After removing from oven, let cool for 5 minutes
- Using a spoon or bottom of small glass, make a "bowl" in each brownie
- Let cool completely, remove liner & fill with ice cream
I like to use liners because the first time I made these, despite thoroughly greasing my muffin pan, they still stuck. Brownies & ice cream are sooo good together! I hope you give this a try! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!