Smoked Tuna Dip
This is my go-to when I need a quick appetizer. It's always a hit & it's easy to alter to suit your taste.
- 2 5 oz cans, tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper sauce
- chives or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well. An electric hand mixer works great if you want a finer texture
- Garnish with chives or parsley if desired
- For a firmer dip, add an extra can of tuna or reduce sour cream/mayo
- For hotter/smokier, increase pepper sauce/liquid smoke
This recipe contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Serve with crackers or bread. Any of the ingredients can be adjusted to suit your taste. It is truly a no-fail recipe. Liquid smoke is usually found with the barbeque sauce at the grocery store.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!