Key Lime Pie M&Ms Cheesecake Dip
Same light refreshing taste of the pie, but easier, & with the added bonus of yummy Key Lime Pie M&Ms. Also makes a great "green" treat for St. Patrick's Day! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2-1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- green food coloring if desired
- 1/2 cup crushed Key Lime Pie M&Ms
- extra M&Ms for garnish if desired
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice & cream with hand mixer until well blended. Make sure your cream cheese is soft or it won't blend well. Add a couple drops of green food coloring if you want it greener.
- Stir in crushed M&Ms
- Garnish with whole M&Ms if desired & serve with graham crackers
- Store unused portion in refrigerator
I first learned about Key Lime Pie M&M's when they were giving them out as samples at M&M World in Las Vegas. I was so excited when I was finally able to buy them several months later. This is my first recipe creation using them & there will probably be more! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!