Frozen Dipped Bananas
You'll go bananas for these frozen dipped bananas! Who doesn't love a frozen treat on a hot summer day? Buying them can be expensive & they often are not very healthy. Remember, the riper your bananas are, the sweeter they will taste! This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- Cut bananas in half. Insert skewer or popsicle stick into end & freeze for a minimum of 3 hours
- Melt chocolate & coconut oil in microwave on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until all chips are melted
- Dip bananas in chocolate & then roll in crushed nuts or whatever you choose
- They can be eaten right away, or return to freezer for a few minutes for the chocolate to harden
- If you store them in the freezer, wrap tightly
You can use other flavor chips & the sky is the limit for what toppings to use. They are so refreshing, full of flavor & so easy. What are your favorite toppings? -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!