Why hop when you can drive! These are a fun Easter treat & you can put them together in minutes. This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- Marshmallow Peeps
- Dipped pretzels
- Mini Oreos separated, scrape off filling
- Cut out middle section of Twinkies (however many you want to make)
- Spread icing in cut out section of Twinkie & on 4 wheels
- Place 2 wheels on each side of Twinkie
- Place one Peep & a pretzel steering wheel in middle section of Twinkie
I have to admit I enjoyed eating Twinkies much more as a kid! A culinary delight they aren't, but these bunny cars are such a fun Easter treat. I have made these for lots of people of all ages & they have brought a smile to everyone's face. If you have kids, this is a great project for them. -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!