Fun Halloween treats & so easy to assemble with just 4 ingredients. With all that chocolatey goodness...they taste great, too!
- Remove wrappers from however many peanut butter cups you want to use.
- Separate the chocolate sandwich cookies & scrape off the filling.
- Using a knife with a very thin blade, cut cookies in half. Some will break & you may just have to eat those!
- Place a small dab of frosting on the back corners of the cookies & place on peanut butter cups to form "wings".
- Put a dab of frosting on 2 eye candies & place one on each wing for the eyes.
- Let the frosting "glue" set before packing them up.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. These are the perfect treat to bring to work or school around Halloween. I used dark chocolate peanut butter cups to better match the color of the chocolate cookies. If you find any cookies that make better "wings", please share! Enjoy & thanks for checking in! -Connie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!