Candy Corn Nut Squares
If you love salted nut rolls, you will love these crunchewy candy corn nut squares. Colorful candy corn, peanuts, marshmallows, all mixed up into the perfect fall treat. These are good enough to even possibly convert hard-core candy corn haters!
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups candy corn
- 10 oz peanut butter chips (approx. 1-2/3 cups)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows (approx. 6 cups)
- In 9x13 pan, sprinkle 1-1/2 cups peanuts & 1/2 cup candy corn.
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt butter & peanut butter chips on low power, stirring frequently.
- Add sweetened condensed milk & stir until well blended.
- Gently stir in marshmallows until evenly coated.
- Spread on top of the peanuts/candy corn.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup peanuts & 1 cup candy corn on top, pressing into the bars.
- Refrigerate until firm if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using a link, we may receive a small commission at no cost to you. These are bit too addicting!! I only make them if I can share most of them & they are always a big hit. I hope you enjoy them, too.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!